- Founded in 1999, first schools opened in 2000.
- More than 17 years of track record of running successful schools.
- The structured model for personalized learning ‘The KED Program‘ puts the student at the center of the school.
- Currently, more than 80 schools, 25,000 students and 2,000 teachers are using the KED Program across Sweden, UK, the Netherlands, India, USA and the Middle East..
- Provider of the KED program and the U.S Learning Portal adapted to U.S Common Core standards in the USA
- Provider of the KED program and the KED Portal adapted to the Dutch curriculum in the Netherlands
- Founder of Kunskapsskolan (KED) Eduventures India Ltd
- Network of ….schools with more than 15,000 students and 1,500 employees over three continents.
- Kunskapsskolan (KED) schools consistently achieve academic results above comparable schools and national averages, and our students attend colleges and universities at a higher rate than their peer schools.
- Joint processes, bench-marking and best practices are strongly emphasized both in the company and the schools.
- Our schools in Sweden, UK and U.S are publicly financed and open to all, regardless of income or ability.
Read more about Kunskapsskolan (KED) at kunskapsskolan.com
Download our newsletter from here