- Email a copy of the following documents to email@example.com
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Residency ID for non-Saudis. (Student & Father)
- Family ID card. (for Saudis)
- Father’s ID card. (for Saudis)
- Student’s passport.
- Father’s passport.
- Mother’s passport.
- Student’s vaccination certificate.
- Student’s photo.
- Previous school reports.
- Equivalence Certificate from the Ministry of Education. (This applies to transferees from schools within and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- The admissions department will contact you within 2 business days regarding next steps. Based on availability, you will be given an assessment date, or a place on the deferred list.
- Two weeks before assessment date you will be asked to visit the school to submit the following:
- Application fee 800 non-refundable Saudi Riyals.
- 4 photos of student (size: 4×6).
- Ensure that your child is well rested and attend your scheduled assessment.
- The admissions department will email the outcome of your child’s application within 5 business days maximum.
- If your child is accepted, you will either be offered a place for the upcoming Academic Year or offered a place on the waiting list.
- If your child is accepted kindly submit the following to guarantee your place:
- Entrance fee to be paid within 5 business days.
- Original previous school reports.