- Admissions will contact you regarding next steps. Based on availability you will be given an assessment date.
- Attend assessment and bring supporting documents and application fee.
- Receive response email from Nün Academy.
- If your child is accepted, you will either be offered a place for the upcoming Academic Year or offered a place on the waiting list for the following year.
- If your child is accepted kindly pay the Entrance fee within 5 business days to guarantee your place.
Required supporting documents:
- Application fee 800 non-refundable Saudi Riyals.
- An original and copy of the student’s birth certificate and passport.
- An original and copy of Saudi ID or Residency ID for non-Saudis.
- An original and copy of Family ID card (for Saudis).
- A copy of the child’s vaccination certificate.
- 4 photos of student (size: 4×6) .
- Previous school reports.
- Equivalence Certificate from the Ministry of Education.(This applies to transferees from schools within and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)